Downtown Criminal Lawyers
When facing criminal charges, it is essential to have a skilled and experienced lawyer by your side to ensure the best possible outcome. At Ouellette Hoare Claxton Criminal Defence Lawyers, we have over 80 years of experience representing clients in a wide variety of criminal cases, including drug trafficking, sexual assault, fraud, firearms charges, to name a few.
Our legal team is dedicated to providing personalized service and support throughout every stage of your case. Whether you have already been charged or have only been asked to attend for a police interview, our professionals will work tirelessly to achieve the results you deserve.
Contact us today to learn how we can assist you with your criminal matters.
The Benefits of Working with a Criminal Lawyer
When you’re charged with a crime, it can be a very frightening experience. You may feel like you’re all alone and that no one is on your side. But when you work with a criminal lawyer in Downtown, Calgary, you’ll have someone who is committed to fighting for your rights and ensuring that you receive a fair trial. Here are just a few of the benefits of working with a criminal lawyer in Downtown, Calgary:
- Familiarity with the Local Court System: A local criminal lawyer will have significant experience handling cases in the local court system.
- Knowledge of the Law: A good criminal lawyer will have a thorough understanding of the law and how it applies to your case. This knowledge can be extremely helpful in developing a strong defence and achieving a favourable outcome.
- Access to Resources: A criminal lawyer will have access to resources that you may not be able to obtain on your own. This includes investigators, expert witnesses, and other professionals who can help your case.
If you’ve been charged with a crime, don’t hesitate to contact Ouellette Hoare Claxton Criminal Defence Lawyers today. Our skilled lawyers are here to help you get the best possible results for your case. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Downtown Calgary is a Great Place to Live
Located at the base of the city’s mighty Calgary Tower, downtown Calgary is the business and retail district in the region. You can take in the city’s sweeping vistas from the tower’s observation deck or shop at the CORE Shopping Centre. Alternatively, stroll down Stephen Avenue Walk for western wear stores, mainstream brand stores, pubs, and steakhouses. While you’re in the area, you might want to check out the Glenbow Museum, which showcases modern artwork.
If you want to get around without having to worry about parking, you can also take advantage of public transit. The C-train is a great way to travel within downtown Calgary. It’s inexpensive and easy to use.
Located in the city’s commercial core, the Arts Commons is a vibrant entertainment district. Among its resident companies are the Alberta Theatre Projects, Downstage, One Yellow Rabbit, Theatre Calgary, and the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra. You can find something to suit every taste at Arts Commons. A visit to the Arts Commons will make your vacation even more memorable. It’s an excellent place to enjoy live theatre and watch a movie.
Things To Do in Downtown, Calgary
- Central Library, 800 3 St T2G 2E7
- Calgary City Hall, 800 Macleod Trail SE T2G 5E6
- Olympic Plaza, 228 8 Ave SW T2P 2M5
- Famous 5 Statue, 8 Ave SE T2G 0K7
- Glenbow Museum, 130 9 Ave SE T2G 0P3
- Calgary Tower, 101 9 Ave SW T2P 1J9
- Wonderland Sculpture, 110 6 Ave SE T2G 0G2
- Mario Armengol Statue, 515-577 1 St SE T2G 2L9
- Calgary Chinatown
- Stephen Avenue walk
- Devonian Gardens CORE Shopping Centre, 333 7 Ave SW 4th floor, T2P 1B5